Corrib Village, the student accommodation at NUI Galway is beautifully situated overlooking the river Corrib just 5 minutes drive from Galway city centre, and a pleasant 5 minutes walk along the Corrib from the campus. The village comprises of apartments grouped around pleasantly landscaped courtyards, on site facilities include a shop, café, crèche. Apartments are described hereunder.
All apartments have 4 bedrooms namely 2 doubles and 2 singles. One double and one single are en-suite with the remaining double and single sharing an inter-connecting bathroom. All bathrooms have shower, toilet and wash hand basin. All bedrooms have television and telephones for incoming calls only. Each apartment has a living area with TV. Please note some delegates may have to share a bathroom.
This comprises of 3 or 4 bedroom apartments. There are two bathrooms per apartment one with shower, bath, toilet and wash hand basin and the other one with toilet and wash hand basin. All bedrooms telephones for incoming calls only.
- 3 bedroom apartments consist of one double, one single and one twin bedroom.
- 4 bedroom apartments consist of one double, two singles and one twin bedroom.
Linen, Electricity & Heating:
Linen and towels are provided for all guests. A timer, located in each apartment operates hot water, heat and electricity and these charges are included in the rates.
·Clean towels are provided, beds are tidied, bins are emptied and bathroom is cleaned daily.
·Linen is changed every third day.
ON SITE FACILITIES
- Shop – open 7 days a week c .9.00am - 9.00pm
- Laundrette – Open 7 days a week 7.00am to 11.00pm - coin operated.
The above opening hours may be subject to change.
- Tennis Courts
- Childrens Playground
- Complimentary Shuttle Bus Service- the shuttle bus service operates from 12.00pm to 8.00pm daily. Every hour on the hour the bus goes into Eyre Square and every half of the hour the bus returns from Eyre Square to Corrib Village.