***** CALL FOR ABSTRACTS NOW CLOSED *****
This conference welcomes proposals from delegates for presentations in parallel sessions. Abstracts are invited from the practice, policy, research and academic communities in relation to the conference themes, which are as follows:
- Policies, programmes and practices that promote or develop empathy;
- Building a culture of empathy in organisations and/or in the realm of interdisciplinary, interagency or collaborative working;
- Empathy in relationship-based working;
- Theorising or understanding empathy and relationship based practice;
- Exploring links between empathy, inequality and social justice;
- Research findings related to empathy and social values.
Abstracts must be submitted by March 31, 2017, be no longer than 300 words, and will only be accepted if completed using the attached template. Further details of the variety of presentation types and timelines involved can be found on this template. Expanding on past years’ parallel sessions, we are seeking a variety of presentation formats this year, to include paper presentations, Pecha-Kucha presentations and creative interactive workshops.
Abstracts will undergo a peer-reviewed process with successful applicants notified by April 28, 2017.
Submit your abstract here.